PRO-COAT WLL, Kingdom of Bahrain quality policy is to achieve and maintain, throughout the company, a system of operating procedures that will reflect to new and potential customers, and existing clients, the competence of the company to provide services of assured quality.
The achievement of this policy involves all employees who are individually responsible for the quality of their work, and to each of whom this policy has been issued and explained.
To achieve and maintain the required level of assurance, the Directors retain the responsibility for the Quality Assurance System, with administration by the General Manager and Project Manager.
The objectives of the Quality Assurance System are:
- To maintain an effective Quality Assurance System.
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the company’s reputation with clients.
- To ensure compliance with all related statutory and safety requirements.
- To endeavor, at all times, to maximize customer satisfaction with the services provided.
Health, Safety & Environment Policy
- To ensure that all work is carried out with necessary health and safety of the employees at all times and at every work site, our QHSE Policy will always be compliant with the requirements of the relevant local and international practices and required legislation.
- We integrate our QHSE policy at all levels.
- We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and continuously strive to improve and upgrade our quality standards to meet the international quality requirement through advanced production methodologies.
- We also take adequate care in protecting our environment and emphasize on creating strong awareness among our employees through training and motivation.
- We routinely carry out all quality procedures right from initial project mobilization to final delivery.